Friday, September 4, 2009

George Ure's UrbanSurival.com | Unemployment Hits 9.7% - Now here's the grim of this Grimm statistical fairytale

North Korea's announcement that it's in what's headlined as the 'last stages of uranium enrichment' has me convinced we don't have to worry about peace breaking out globally any time soon.

---

However a genuinely skeptical person would probably ask an important question here: "Why the hell would they say anything about it?"

I mean check this out: If I were going to build an atomic bomb for possible future use, would I go blabbing out it? That's almost like getting spray paint out and pointing a big targeting circle and a sign "Bomb Here".

Something about this doesn't make sense. Take Israel: They've built about 300 nuclear weapons at their Dimona facility. Do they ever talk about how many they have? No. Best guesses? 250-300.

So I ask myself "Why all the hype around North Korea? What is the purpose of their fear-mongering? Or, is North Korea really run by the PowersThatBe as a 'fear tool' on demand? The headlines sure seem to support such a notion.

READ MORE...