Friday, July 31, 2009

Self-Sufficiency | Storage WHOLE EGG - A GOOD price!

IN FS D120 - Whole Egg Powder #10
Quantity >>
1-1112+
Our Price >>
$27.95 $17.99$27.95 $16.00

- Sunday, July 26, 2009
Many uses
Reviewed By: SL (Boonies, Arizona)
I went so many years without these in my food storage because the idea of them grossed me out. But after trying them, I won't be without. Since we live 10 miles from the nearest town, there is no such thing as a quick trip to the store for eggs. I use them in all my baking now and made a sausage quiche the other day that was delicious. I've never told my husband that I use powdered eggs (he is grossed out by the idea also)and he ate a lot more than his share of the quiche without noticing the difference. I think it will be safe to reveal the secret to him now! I have also mixed in milk and little grated cheese for scrambled eggs that get eaten in a jiffy too.

- Saturday, July 26, 2008
Whole Eggs
Reviewed By: Patsy (Mesa, AZ)
This product is a great find for my family. It bakes in treats or any thing just like I was using fresh eggs. I use these eggs for baking purposes only. When I use the eggs I use warm water for the re-hydration. It is like I use room temp eggs like most recipes call for. You will find that this a great item to have on hand for any kind of baking. When using these eggs I add just a tad more vanilla if baking and if using in a main dish I put a bit more salt or pepper or other seasoning in the dish. The one thing that you may find strange is the smell of the eggs. I can't describe what it is, but other than that I really do enjoy having this in my food supply. And we will keep this as a "must have" item.

- Friday, May 15, 2009
Great!
Reviewed By: T. Walters (Greenville, OH)
Mixed some up & fried it in a skillet. The consistency & look was like a thin pancake batter when mixed - doesn't fluff up like a scrambled egg - but it sure tastes good. Just like a hard fried egg. Delicious - and I'll keep plenty of this on hand.

- Saturday, December 27, 2008
whole eggs
Reviewed By: Mary Ann (Chandler, AZ)
I keep these in my fridge and use just like eggs in all my baked goods, no more running to the store to get eggs. My only recommendation is that I wish they came in smaller can.