Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Dutchsinse | 5/1/2012 --Lightning strikes my house -- 750am CDT May 1, 2012



Just after 8min 30seconds...... FLASH...BOOM and SHOCKWAVE ... car alarms etc.. 
The corner top of my roof was hit... right along the gutter on the inside of the gutter.
Lucky I still have electrical equipment intact !!
Camera placed out the window right around the corner .. lucky this time it wasn't resting on the edge of the gutter.
That makes a Tornado passing DIRECTLY over my house a day ago (watch that here):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut1-8pVJNsw&list=UUHE92x768p8h-fMrqhsnE1Q&...
and now my house gets struck by lightning!
Case in point to always have a plan and be prepared.. in this case.. a fire extinguisher would be a handy thing in case the roof was struck.
Just like the FEMA - EVL video game recommended!!!! lol.. and to think I dissed the fire extinguisher in the bug out bag video game -- as wasted space -- in this video here: lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g2oJiTbnv8
man! I stand corrected... have a fire extinguisher.